Stan The Man dead at 92

Stan "the Man" Musial,Swingin' Stan the Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJk17TF_gHo

I can't believe that this is the only audio online(& Stan "the Man" Musial(St. Louis Stan) doesn't count) one can find of this song honoring Stan Musial. It only lasts 54 seconds. I remember them playing this song in the pre-game show during the Kansas City Royals-St. Louis Cardinals World Series during the 80's,& it lasted a lot longer than 54 seconds. RIP Stan.

Here Stands Baseballs Perfect Warrior
Here Stands Baseballs Perfect Knight

My own line. Here stands, as close as you can get to a perfect human.

God bless THE MAN

Stash, the greatest Cardinal Of ALL TIME and one of the five best players ever to play the game. Highly over looked by the media, a class act, unlike the players of today. Dreaded the day he would pass, such a treasure, he now will be with his wife, Lil, who passed in 2012.
RIP, Stan, You will never be forgotten.

They are doing a special 2 hour special on Fox Sports Midwest for Stan The Man Musial tonight at 8pm cst after Blues hockey game and hopefully everyone gets to see it that wants to see it :)

If Stan played on the East Coast he would have been made a God. When you list the greatest players to ever play the game, he has to be in the top 10 if not the top 5. Look at his stats, they are amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts