Stand by problems

Sat Monkey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Wausau, WI
Is anyone having a problem with the receiver coming out of stand by?

I get a black screen and nothing else.

Resetting the receiver a couple of times fixes it.

Just wondering if any other beta testers are getting this as well?

Monkey

Wow I am glad I am not the only one this is happening to. I have reported this issue to Dish as well. Very annoying!

I notice when this happens and I go to the check switch that the matrix is blank. Sometimes it will let me do a check switch other times it wont. When it wont I reboot it and then I can do a check switch.

I thought that Scott didn't really want people talking about specific problems here since this is a beta product?

No, people can talk about problems here in this forum since it is hidden from the search engines.

I don't want them talking about the 922 in the public forums since they can be indexed.

For me myself I am not really talking about the 922 but will help someone out if I know the answer. :)

Scott

No, people can talk about problems here in this forum since it is hidden from the search engines.

I don't want them talking about the 922 in the public forums since they can be indexed.

For me myself I am not really talking about the 922 but will help someone out if I know the answer. :)

You do not have a 922?

Really?

Come on be real.

Why not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)