Standoff, does it have enough to Stand?

Fox has ordered an additional six episodes of Standoff. Getting closer to a full-season run.

Good news; I still like this show - and not just because of the girl. :D

Just watched tonights episode. First time I've watched and I have to say that it seems to be a really good show! Kind of bummed that I missed the 1st part of the season.

Mike

Yet another excellent episode this week- when this show began, it was uncertain if they could keep coming with original episodes; and so far, they have.

I am going to enjoy it while it lasts, since its ratings average 4th place each week. Too bad, its a great show.

Standoff to Return

Well, its been three months since my last post in this forum, but FOX just announced that STANDOFF will return with all new episodes this summer.

STANDOFF, the suspenseful drama about two FBI crisis negotiators played by Ron Livingston and Rosemarie DeWitt who are paired both professionally and romantically, returns to the FOX schedule this summer. All-new episodes will air Fridays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) after FOX's popular drama BONES (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), starting June 8.

I really did like this show, and am glad it will be back in the summer. Hopefully it will have a better run than it did in the fall with FOX's splintered due-to-baseball schedule.

More detail...

Zap2it had a bit more detail about Standoff.

I had forgotten that Fox had ordered the "back 9" episodes, which were to air this spring. The new plan is to push those episodes to June.

In addition, FOX finally revealed its master plan for "Standoff." The freshman series received a somewhat surprising back-nine pick-up last fall (saving FOX from having all of its fall dramas prematurely cancelled), but the network never announced where the show was going. In January FOX said that "Standoff" would go to Friday nights starting this spring.

Well, that's not happening either.

Instead, Ron Livingston and Rosemarie DeWitt will return to their negotiating ways on Friday, June 8 at 9 p.m. with a new episode following a repeat of "Bones," which FOX is shifting to Fridays for the warm summer months.

As always with FOX, any scheduling moves are subject to change.

I just watched the series finale of Standoff. I am glad Fox ran the last episodes; it really was a good show, that was much better than its ratings. I blame its demise on Fox's stupid baseball interruptions in the fall.

I hope Ron Livingston comes back to network tv; same for Rosemarie Dewitt.

I hope Ron Livingston comes back to network tv; same for Rosemarie Dewitt.

Rosemarie Dewitt is on the new show on AMC called "Mad Men". She plays the main character's mistress and we saw half of her ass last week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)