Stanley Cup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sabres Rule,

I Like your Avatar, I believe that is Dave Andrechuk, YES? I can't believe the Sabres got rid of him when they did. You gotta love a Guy that loves to camp in front of the opposing goalie's net, not to mention he was very hard to move from in front. It was nice to see Dave win a Stanley Cup, albeitly with another team.

Now we are just marking time till the drop of the puck in October, guess I'll have to grin and bear it spending my weekends at the Boat for the SUMMER, ;>)

John

Boat ????
Can you afford enough GAS to put it on the lake ? :D:D:D:D

Jimbo

Boat ????
Can you afford enough GAS to put it on the lake ? :D:D:D:D

Jimbo

Jimbo,

I have a fairly unique outlook on Gas for Boating.

Of all the costs associated in boating Gas is but one cost of many, yes its an expensive hobby. Right now, Gas is roughly a buck more per gallon than last year, this makes each fillup cost roughly an extra $150-180 Bucks, My boat has twin 100 Gallon tanks (I don't let the tanks go below 1/4). With Both Tanks full it will take about a month to 5 weeks till I need to fill up, unless we take a trip. I work at home, I don't even put 6000 miles per year on my vehicle. So in a month to 5 weeks the average commuter will put almost as much gas in their car as I do in my Boat and Vehicle.

If you don't have the money for the gas then you really shouldn't have a boat.

I spend vastly more money on my Accelerated Boat Loan, Dock Fees, Maintenance, Registration Fees, Customs Fees etc.., than on the Fuel.

If your interested, My Boat is a Cruisers Yachts 3375, Its LOA (Length OverAll) including Extended swim Platform is 36 Feet, with a 11 foot 9 Inch Beam. She has almost all of the extras, Remote Spotlight, Radar, GPS Chartplotter, Reverse Cycle Air/Heat, Windlass, Vac-u-Flush Head, Dual Refrigerators, etc. The Only item on my Wish List would be a Generator, even so I wouldn't use it much. She's Powered by Twin 7.4 (454) Big Block's mated to V Drive Inboard transmissions With Closed Cooling System. Her Best Cruise speed is about 28-30 MPH burning about 28 Gallons per hour, which means she gets at best 1 MPG. Her name is "TARDIS" if you are a Science Fiction Fan you should know what it means.

Just got back from Sodus Bay on Lake Ontario, what a GREAT DAY.

John

For all you Redwings fans, Osgood will be on NHL live Wednesday at 12:00 noon EST. NHL Live is on the NHL network and XM radio.

Jimbo,

I have a fairly unique outlook on Gas for Boating.

Of all the costs associated in boating Gas is but one cost of many, yes its an expensive hobby. Right now, Gas is roughly a buck more per gallon than last year, this makes each fillup cost roughly an extra $150-180 Bucks, My boat has twin 100 Gallon tanks (I don't let the tanks go below 1/4). With Both Tanks full it will take about a month to 5 weeks till I need to fill up, unless we take a trip. I work at home, I don't even put 6000 miles per year on my vehicle. So in a month to 5 weeks the average commuter will put almost as much gas in their car as I do in my Boat and Vehicle.

If you don't have the money for the gas then you really shouldn't have a boat.

I spend vastly more money on my Accelerated Boat Loan, Dock Fees, Maintenance, Registration Fees, Customs Fees etc.., than on the Fuel.

If your interested, My Boat is a Cruisers Yachts 3375, Its LOA (Length OverAll) including Extended swim Platform is 36 Feet, with a 11 foot 9 Inch Beam. She has almost all of the extras, Remote Spotlight, Radar, GPS Chartplotter, Reverse Cycle Air/Heat, Windlass, Vac-u-Flush Head, Dual Refrigerators, etc. The Only item on my Wish List would be a Generator, even so I wouldn't use it much. She's Powered by Twin 7.4 (454) Big Block's mated to V Drive Inboard transmissions With Closed Cooling System. Her Best Cruise speed is about 28-30 MPH burning about 28 Gallons per hour, which means she gets at best 1 MPG. Her name is "TARDIS" if you are a Science Fiction Fan you should know what it means.

Just got back from Sodus Bay on Lake Ontario, what a GREAT DAY.

John

Wow :D

In your case I can see where gas would be a minor issue.

Can you post a picture , I'd like to see it, it sounds awesome !!!

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts