1 - Its features

2 - Its Technical Specifications

3 - Its company/manufucturer web site

4 - Or the last two pages of its user's manual where its features & technical
specification are witten
5 - Or any link leads to information about this receiver

Best Regards

A.M.AL-MADHI

whats the big deal if its a clone? Some of them work pretty good and can be had for pretty cheap :)

I bought a KUSat 2600 awhile back...its a clone of a Digiwave 7000. Works just fine and used Digiwave software

Iceberg said:
whats the big deal if its a clone? Some of them work pretty good and can be had for pretty cheap :)

I bought a KUSat 2600 awhile back...its a clone of a Digiwave 7000. Works just fine and used Digiwave software

I bought a Megasat YT6688 for $80 bucks. It can handle both Pansat 2500 and Fortec Ultra factory firmware. The Fortec firmware seems better because the quality signal bar actually lights up when you hit a live transponder while moving the dish with a motor. The Pansat won't light up until you stop moving the dish. I've seen an updated version of this box on ebay for less than $100.00. The new one is either a clone of the Pansat 2700 or Digiwave - I can't remember.

P.S.
Your "Current Setup" list doesn't include your new BUD on the Deck:)

Last edited:
Current setup:
-Coolsat 5000, SG2100 motor, Winegard 76cm dish, Invacom Quad LNB
-Fortec Classic, SG2100 motor, Hotdish 76cm dish, Xtreme .3 LNB, analog receiver
-90cm Fortec dish aimed at G10, ExpressVu .6 dual LNB, Viacast 2000, Captiveworks CW600, Neosat I1000
-StarChoice 37x27 inch dish, DSR 315
-6 foot C-Band dish..not quite aimed properly
better? :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)