Star Choice in Mexico

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

markmexico

Original poster
Oct 12, 2009
Ixtapa Mexico
Hi everyone. I posted a question, last October, about getting Starchoice HD in Mexico - NOT bootleg - and had a reply from someone in Acapulco who get's great signal. I would appreciate hearing from you again to get some info from you as to what you have for a set up. I'm getting conflicting information and need some help. , Many thanks - Mark

wrong place

Hi everyone. I posted a question, last October, about getting Starchoice HD in Mexico - NOT bootleg - and had a reply from someone in Acapulco who get's great signal. I would appreciate hearing from you again to get some info from you as to what you have for a set up. I'm getting conflicting information and need some help. , Many thanks - Mark

You are posting this in wrong forum. This is dish only forum. Star Choice would maybe be in the FTA forum.

Hello. I am new to the world of satellite tv and the Satellite Guys pages. I posted on one of the other forums and got a reply that \i was in the wrong place and should try here. Ok

I posted last Oct looking for any info on getting Star Choice in Mexico - Not bootleg- I saw one answer from someone in Acapulco who is getting great HD signal and would appreciate hearing from him. I am getting conflicting information and need some help. Thanks

Acapulco Star Coice Dish

I also am interested in this as we are going to Acapulco and have been told by Star Choice to point to ANIK F2 111W, Elv 66.4 degrees, AZM (GPS) 214.3, MAGN 208.4 Degrees, SKEW 122.7 (Actually 32.7 as 90 is parallel. Use a 75 cm dish! Would like to know if anyone has tried it and how difficult it is to point and what the results are? Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks Dale

Star Coice in Alcapulco -- Has anyone information regarding this - we are going and want to take our dish with us. If anyone has had any experience with this can you help please?
Thanks
Dale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)