Star Choice receiver

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Thinking of going to starchoice after the holidays. I have a directv HR20-700 hd receiver. I do not really like the function of the remote as far as pulling up the program info and looking at whats on other channels while still on the one channel. Now starchoice is similar to directv i belive so is the remote on their HD pvr receiver the same as directc or not. Also is it very hard to find the satelites and do you use one dish to find the two satellites or is two dishes easier. I live near Richmond, va.

Star Choice installers

Anyone on this board now of any installers who have put up starchoice in the Richmond, va area. I have tried the yellow pages, but most say they dont do it or have never heard of it. Dennis

Hey, wish I knew why the installers in this area dont seem to care about anything other than dish or directv. Any other thing its like dont do it and hang up. Dennis

I found a good installer here in L.A. who looked up the needed settings on the web and did a really nice job. I guess you just need to find someone who's willing to do the work.

Iceberg - as always you're right it's not that hard, but I am too old and decrepit to get up on the roof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)