Star Trek Into Darkness - Official Teaser (HD)

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Don't look to bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it will be playing at our VIP cinema (reserved seating, large reclining leather seats, food/drinks service at the seats, angus burgers, beer etc, small room and 18 and over). 20$ per ticket but well worth it IMO.

Cheers, K

Hopefully it will be playing at our VIP cinema (reserved seating, large reclining leather seats, food/drinks service at the seats, angus burgers, beer etc, small room and 18 and over). 20$ per ticket but well worth it IMO.

Cheers, K

Hmmm, sounds like Home !

Except I don't charge $20

Star Trek Into Darkness - International Trailer (HD)

I heard this trailer was good but I refuse to see it. I watched the initial Dark Knight Rises teaser and avoided all the other teasers/trailers/promotions/rumours and spoilers otherwise the movie is almost ruined before its released. I probably enjoyed the DKR even more because of it.

Same now goes for Star Trek.

The hard part will be to ignore/avoid anything Star Wars related until May 2015

I figure I'll have to see it at least 3 times in the theater to get as much out of it as it deserves, and then I'll decide from there if I should see it more for myself....:popcorn :D

I'm hoping it's a great movie, because I want the Star Trek brand to keep making movies.

Star Trek Into Darkness - Official Trailer #3 (HD) Benedict Cumberbatch

This looks good. Hope they didn't show all the good scenes in the trailers.

Star Trek Into Darkness - Official Clip #1 [HD 1080p]

UK critics up on Rotten Tomatoes. Almost all "not as good as first, but still very good".

Well I got the tickets and seats reserved. Like the Dark Knight Rises, I read 0 spoilers, reviews and didnt watch half of the trailers to maximize experience.

Cheers, k