Star Trek: Prodigy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Another good episode was released today during which they

take on a large contingent of Romulan special forces agents and win.

Another good episode was released today during which they

take on a large contingent of Romulan special forces agents and win.
Admiral Janeway: “Who are these kids?” :D

Reactions: TheKrell
Well, last night's episode was a relatively uninteresting 25 minutes since it was taken up by the backstory of the prodigies' path to the Protostar, except for the end where...
the Diviner getting his memory back and him knocking out the real Janeway on the Dauntless.

Last edited:
Today’s episode gets us closer to a final resolution. I’m sure Kate Mulgrew is enjoying working on this show.

Well, I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the season finale. I was hoping the writers would have more creativity regarding solutions to the problem posed by the living construct. (I'm trying not to give a spoiler here.)

Last edited:
Well, I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the season finale. I was hoping the writers would have more creativity regarding solutions to the problem posed by the living construct. (I'm trying not to give a spoiler here.)
I can see why you said what you did. I thought the first act was pretty good and once again, Star Trek holograms get the best parts. Could the second and third acts be better? Sure, but I can live with it.

Considering the number of animated Star Trek series (two, I believe) I thought this came off rather well.

Prodigy will return to P+ this winter. I don't see a date, yet.
Yep, Picard, then Strange New Worlds, Lower Decks and Prodigy the last ST show of the year.

I’m probably in the minority but I didn’t bond with it. To me it was the worst season 1 since Voyager. Of course I watched it anyway. Bad Trek is like bad pizza, it’s still better than not having any, and it’s still better than most other things.

Disney maybe or was nickelodeon, I remember it being on one of the 2 cause I was recording it, I did not really like honeslty from look if iwas for jannway and star trek title, I would thought it was Star wars series

One wonders why they could cancel Season 2 when it was almost finished. That's nuts.
I agree. Given the writers strike I would think they could use the content. And, how much can finishing post-production cost?

I have not watched any of this.
Tax Breaks.

Warner started this when they cancelled a Batgirl Movie and a Scooby Doo Movie for HBOMAX, which earned them about $200 Million in Tax Savings.

Also, cancelled the already finished last season of Snowpiercer for TNT, said it could air elsewhere, but whoever bought it, the price would have to exceed the tax savings, hence why it has not aired anywhere yet.

Now Disney and Paramount are doing the same thing, Prodigy, like Snowpiercer, will have the same issues.

• Sad
Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell