Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-rays Launch in 2012

If it was shot on 16mm film it can be dramatically improved. Many prime time shows are shot on 16mm and they look very good.

Not as good as 35mm, or digital capture like the red one system but a marked improvement nonetheless.

Swyped on my Nook color using Tapatalk Pro

Gee, from the title I expected 100GB BDs were finally coming.

Never could get in to TNG.

well this is one of the best news for me and i am very happy after listen it and its all the episodes are my most favorites and thanks you share this lovely news with us but could you plz tell us that which tv channel will broadcast it this time?

well this is one of the best news for me and i am very happy after listen it and its all the episodes are my most favorites and thanks you share this lovely news with us but could you plz tell us that which tv channel will broadcast it this time?
Welcome to SatelliteGuys, I haven't heard of these being broadcast yet ...

I hear a rumor we'll be seeing 4K 3DTV's at CES. So, we'll then be needing a new Blu-Ray standard for 2D. Also, for Passive 3D that does half resolution, this can get us back on track for full resolution 3DBD. 1080 x 1920

Looks impressive! Of course it will still be in 4x3 aspect.

Considering most seasons were presented in 4:3 this is preserving the original presentation.

A couple of the later seasons might have been presented in 16:9, although i am not certain of that.

cheers,

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Considering most seasons were presented in 4:3 this is preserving the original presentation.

A couple of the later seasons might have been presented in 16:9, although i am not certain of that.

cheers,

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they were all 4:3.

And they maintained the 4:3 with The Original Series Blu-rays as well.

I know I will probably be assimulated and buy the sets. I am not planning on rushing out and buying the sampler, but when season 1 comes out I will have my order ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts