Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-rays Launch in 2012

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Watching my second TNG episode of the night (The Bonding now), after watching an episode of Enterprise. Yeah, I have trek on the brain today. :D :D

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Blu-rays Announced for 'Season 3' and 'The Best of Both Worlds'

Following the success of the first two seasons on high-def format, CBS/Paramount have today announced that Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 3 is coming to Blu-ray Disc on April 30th.

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/St...3-and-Best-of-Both-Worlds/18030#ixzz2KQQeliiL

Season 3 6-Blu-ray-disc set, and a special single-disc release of Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Best of Both Worlds on Blu-ray, with both parts of the fan-favorite story brought together in one place, in high definition! Today we've learned that the Borg-infested title will cost $27.98 SRP,

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Torn about buying the Best of Both Worlds disc, as I want to buy season 3 and 4, and don't think I should both with the extra expense. Yet, I am waiting for prices to get more reasonable on it. Already spent $100 each on the DVDs of those seasons way back in the day....

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
I added "Star Trek" to the title of this thread.
Otherwise every time I see this thread pop up, I think that the new Ultra HD Blu-ray format is finally being announced. :D

Pacific Rim2 Confirmed.

Transformers 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)