Star Trek Voyager Actress Arrested

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
‘Star Trek: Voyager’ Actress Arrested for Allegedly Flashing Children https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/st...ed-allegedly-flashing-children-224829186.html
Jennifer Lien has been arrested for allegedly going where no “Star Trek: Voyager” cast member has gone before. Nor should they.Lien, who played Kes on the sci-fi series, was arrested at her Harriman, Tennessee, home on Sept. 3, on two counts of exposing herself to a child under the age of 13, ABC affiliate WATE said.Deputies from the Roane County Sheriff’s Office initially arrived at her home to deliver a detainer summons, however, they were informed by dispatch that there was an active warrant out on Lien for the exposure charges.According to WATE, when the deputies arrived, Lien’s front door was open. The actress was naked except for a blanket on her couch, and told the deputies she was expecting them. Nonetheless, when she was informed of the warrant, the actress told them to leave her alone and that she wasn’t going anywhere. After repeatedly asking her to put clothes on, the deputies eventually cuffed her and dressed her in clothes from the jail. WATE reports that Lien refused to walk to the patrol car and had to be carried.Lien, 41, also allegedly threatened to have the deputies killed.
If in wrong section please move and I apologize!! :)

56130721.jpg

was looking for a "worthless without pics", but saw this one and it fits the theme better :D

Now you know why her character was only supposed to live 9 years on the show. IF she got any older you got that face. Why is it only the ugly people are interested in flashing , going nude or doing something else entirely freaky?

Hard to believe it is the same person... Must have been a lot of hair and makeupView attachment 110125
Voyager was close to 20 years ago. Add 20 years of hard living into the mix and you too could look like she did. I remember Voyager started back in 95 ended in 2001 and it was mostly the reason why I had to have satellite in the first place. Cable didn't carry UPN back then and so I went with Primestar in 95 and then DISH in 97 so I could keep access to Star trek.

Hard living??? Man, that's worse than hard living...as Indiana Jones once said long ago, "It's not the age, honey, it's the mileage." and it looks in that photo like she's seen some really rough mileage...wow... I've heard of people not aging well, but most people, even 20 years down the road, don't look like they've aged 40 years in 20...that's just scary...and she's only 41 according to IMDB...

Wow what a difference 15 years makes.

Funny thing how some of these women age. William Shatner and Patrick Stewart have aged gracefully.

Kate Mulgrew, used to look really cute, and now she looks a lot older.

BTW, I liked captain jane way a lot back in the day.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts