Minority Report

I don't see it lasting. This is Fox and they have a dismal record with sci-fi shows. Superhero /fantasy shows like Gotham seem to do better.

Although they ran Fringe for several years.
But Fringe was on the fringe of being cancelled just about every year. They just had nothing better to replace it with and with the years it grew in cult status. Same thing with the Headless Horseman story on FOX. It is barely making it ,but it keeps growing in cult status. But there have been so many sci-fi shows that started with a great premise, but were not allowed to mature on Fox.

Mine, too. Quite a few from last night. Only ones I made through were BBT, Life in Pieces (not setting a timer), and Penn & Teller. Loved the Shadows trick.

S~

I liked it and loved the way they kept the future technology flowing just like the movie did. I liked the cultural reference to Grinder that Grandma referred to when she told the grandkids that was where she met and eventually married her husband from . I like the show ,but I really liked the futuristic show about the android Dorian last year and it was cancelled by Fox too. This show is being done produced by Steven Speilberg , so it comes from good stock. I will watch as long as it lasts.

Let´s see how this goes.
I think Mike mentioned above that Sci-fi shows haven´t been doing well on FOX, maybe with the exception of Fringe.

I remember Alcatraz that sci-fi series that was cancelled, tough luck for me because I was totally into it.

There was also another Spielberg series on FOX, something about dinosaurs I can´t even remember the name of the show.

I was expecting more of that series and I started watching but it didn´t pass the test with me, I don´t remember if it was cancelled, or simply not renewed for a second season.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Watched it last night. It was ok. I didn't realize they were playing directly off the end of the movie from several years ago. I think it has some potential.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)