Star Wars 3D prediction

Maineiac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 12, 2005
What is your guess to the total gross for next weekend showing of the movie? I say it should be around 55 millon.

I think it will be a solid number, but it is in the middle of February when movies have trouble pulling in more than 30 million. There is a reason Feb is the dumping ground of bad movies.

Well it looks by Sunday estimates to be 23 million. Weather was mostly good and the box office did well with 4 movies over 20 million.

I did go see it. I do not think the 3D added anything. But, it was a nice excuse to see it again in the theater. I have the BDs and a big front projection screen, but it is hard to beat a multistory screen to watch it on.

I went and saw it. There were a few scenes I thought should have jumped out more in the conversion, but the 3d was pretty good. The picture did appear not to be as clear as expected. Not sure if that has to do with the conversion or the theater. I've come to enjoy the home 3D picture much better than the theater.

I'm really waiting for the original first 3 to be released in 3D. I like the second "Tri-set" of the series, but those first 3 original films were just so great. Even today, if Spike is playing one of the first three movies and I'm switching through channels, I always end up stopping and watching the rest of whatever one is playing. I'll never forget when I seen the first Star Wars and that Imperial Cruiser went by and was just so gigantic, along with the sound...Excellent memory!

Ghpr13:)

stream video to roku from pc??

MLB TV and Roku question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)