Star Wars Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped at Wal*Mart on my home from work and picked up my copy. They were just putting them out.

Most stores have it at 14.99, so why not...

I haven't seen yet, but i'll be there to buy it today. Might watch it before thanksgiving gets here...

Am I crazy that I haven't been to a movie theater since "Total Recall"?

Amazon shipped mine yesterday, should have it Thursday or Friday. Looks like popcorn and a movie Saturday.

korsjs said:
i had to send my wife back to walmart. she got the full screen instead of widescreen.

Make sure you get a newspaper and smack her in the nose and say bad wife bad wife ;)

I have my wife trained to look for the widescreen versions. :D

minorthr said:
Make sure you get a newspaper and smack her in the nose and say bad wife bad wife ;)

I have my wife trained to look for the widescreen versions. :D

the funny thing is - i showed her a picture from the saturday ads. i said see where this says "full screen", she said yes, i said make sure it says "widescreen".

she calls me from the parking lot and tell me she could not figure out if it was wide or full. she said it did not say on the back. i told her, remember the picture i showed you? i said look on the front top. she said ooops, it is full screen. i told her to take her ass back inside and swap it out.

i now have the widescreen. :)

i just read an artilce about the dvd. this should be interesting and am wondering why they took it out of the movie.

• Among the six deleted scenes is Yoda's arrival on Dagobah, where Luke Skywalker finds him in The Empire Strikes Back

I bought it from Walmart with the Bonus DVD but it was $19.96, I would have thought "Bonus" meant free. I guess not.

ramy said:
I bought it from Walmart with the Bonus DVD but it was $19.96, I would have thought "Bonus" meant free. I guess not.

You should have had them price match Best Buy's $14.99

i will check with my wife to see what she paid from walmart. if it was 19.96. i will go back and have them price match it.

my wife paid 19 something for walmart. i will price match later this week. i thought they were suppose to be good with the prices.

ramy said:

Wally World has a bad habit of adding a bonus and charging extra for it. I bought "Ocean's Twelve" from there with a bonus disk free, but then I paid extra for the DVD included with Ashlee Simpson's new CD.

If you go to the website, Wal-Mart is charging $14.95 for Episode III (online), and $19.95 (online) for Episode III with the bonus disk.

Another pet peeve is that Wal-Mart often has a different price online than they do in the store, and they DO NOT price match their own website.

~Alan

if that is the case, then they will not price match it. depending on the content of the bonus disk, the extra five bucks might be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)