Stargate Atlantis On UHD

I watched a 600+mb version via htmi on the htpc and actually they look pretty close, some artifacts on the divx but leaps and bounds better than SD...the Rising espiode looks better than the Dvd version to me...

Were you comparing to the DVD or to UHD?

600+MB files take forever to download, you must have had the computer working on those for a long time!

Watching this week's episode, Underground -- the first Genii episode. Amazing to me how well written SGA's first season was compared with, say, Enterprise.

And of course watching this episode had the extra benefit of having my favorite transporter chief (Colm Meany) in it!

600+MB files take forever to download, you must have had the computer working on those for a long time!

*lol* takes me no more than an hour for such a file. Gotta love university ethernet connections!

Watching this week's episode, Underground -- the first Genii episode. Amazing to me how well written SGA's first season was compared with, say, Enterprise.

And of course watching this episode had the extra benefit of having my favorite transporter chief (Colm Meany) in it!
As a bad guy ;)... I ended up watching it last night on UHD ( have seen it from the divxHD's)

As a bad guy ;)... I ended up watching it last night on UHD ( have seen it from the divxHD's)

The first interactions with the Genii (when they are low-tech farmers) reminds me a lot of the village in Star Trek Insurrection. Nice idyllic environment (until the bad guys come, that is!). It just has a similar feel.

Of course in SGA, the redhead genii - Erin Chambers - adds a bit to the episode too :D

The second part was aired this week. Universal HD is such a pitiful channel that instead or airing the episode in HD, they aired in SD. Can you believe that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts