Stargate SG-1 Discussion

My favorite show for a long time. I've been watching since the original movie aired.
I can watch re-runs of 90% of the episodes over and over and not get tired. I'm hoping that Universe is good, but not expecting much from what I've read. I think they made a mistake ending Atlantis too soon:down

Watched Sacrifice today, with Jolene Blalock. she is a tough looking hottie jaffa. :D

Tealc had a great "Indeed" in it when Jack told him (from over the radio via stargate) to keep his head down.

There was an interesting scene where Jack was talking with Sam in the corridor and he had his arms on her shoulders, for a bit too long. :)

Watched Sacrifice today, with Jolene Blalock. she is a tough looking hottie jaffa. :D

Tealc had a great "Indeed" in it when Jack told him (from over the radio via stargate) to keep his head down.

There was an interesting scene where Jack was talking with Sam in the corridor and he had his arms on her shoulders, for a bit too long. :)

I need to watch that one and the follow-up episode she's in again. :D

I decided to pull out Continuum; loaded it up in the HT Room. Jack put on some serious weight since his active duty days as commander of SG1. I don't know why that didn't hit me the first time I watched it. :)

Oh one more thing. the wife is having a meeting upstairs, and I am under strict orders to keep the sound down in the HT room.... takes all the fun out of it. ;)