Stargate SG-1 Discussion

I only have season 1 on DVD so far but intend to acquire the rest. Right now I watch it every Sunday night on ThisTV (KTLA 5.3).

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

Now watching Brief Candle.

At the beginning of the series, they went thru the Stargate and came thru cold and somewhat tired. Now, it's just stepping thru a doorway, no problem.

Did I miss some explanation of the change? Or just "artistic license" and pretend it was always so?

At the beginning of the series, they went thru the Stargate and came thru cold and somewhat tired. Now, it's just stepping thru a doorway, no problem.

Did I miss some explanation of the change? Or just "artistic license" and pretend it was always so?

They got rid of the coming out cold and feeling sick pretty quickly. :)

navychop said:

They had to get the gate calibration fixed (on of Sam's contributions if I remember right).

-Sorry to step into the thread out of no where but am/was an avid Stargate series fan since it began and I happened to see the discussion roll by in my phone.

I haven't been through the whole thread yet, but have you considered some fun with favorite lines? Someone name a line-you name the episode?

O'neill to old Doc Frasier: "what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?"

They had to get the gate calibration fixed (on of Sam's contributions if I remember right).

-Sorry to step into the thread out of no where but am/was an avid Stargate series fan since it began and I happened to see the discussion roll by in my phone.

I haven't been through the whole thread yet, but have you considered some fun with favorite lines? Someone name a line-you name the episode?

O'neill to old Doc Frasier: "what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?"

Saw it yesterday... Window of Opportunity. :D -- and :welcome: to the thread!

"Undomesticated equines could not keep me away" :)

Star Trek Discovery

Star Trek: Prodigy