Stargate SG-1 Discussion

Just received the following email from Stargate Command:

"......Therefore, we’re excited to announce that, we’ll be transitioning much of our Stargate Command content to YouTube. Shows like Dialing Home and Recon, which were previously only available to All-Access Pass holders, will be made available on YouTube without charge beginning in 2020. It’s important to us that Stargate content reaches fans everywhere and we believe YouTube is the right place to help us achieve that goal.

You will see the transition starting today with a re-discovered Brad Wright interview from Season 9 of SG-1, available now on YouTube!........"

Just got that email as well. Didn’t spend much at the site. Will be less now going forward if they are going to concentrate on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This also moved me to get my SG fix, but I will watch again Stargate Origins, it would be great if they would come up with another movie

Maybe it would be possible to fit a story between Stargate Origins and the first Stargate movie.

It's one of my go to's along with the alternate reality episodes and Mobius.
There's too many go to's for me to even list...the replicator episodes, the planet of human-form replicators (essentially Prometheus Part 2), 1969, 2010, 2001, the various alternate reality episodes, Mobius, and on and on...it was such a terrific show...I wish they'd made more movies...

I'd love to see more of Stargate, I didn't enjoy much SG Universe, but
if they could bring back O'Neil, Carter, and the guys from SG1, that would be just great

Reactions: TheKrell
I liked the basic premise and loved the view of still-working ancient Ancients tech. If only the Nicholas Rush character were more like a sane scientist and less like a mad scientist.
Rush seemed to be coming around after his secret about access to the ship's computer came out and then the aliens attacked. It was terrible to end SG Universe on a cliffhanger like they did.