Start a new Suddenlink forum

Ok, I'll discuss it with Scott and others. Sounds reasonable to me.

Thanks alot. Suddenlink is a top-10 cable broadband services provider in the United States with approximately 1.4 million subscribers. Suddenlink operates in 18 states in primarily medium-sized communities. Suddenlink offers TV, Internet, Security, and Phone.

In my market it offers a all digital lineup with over 300 channels. It also still has its analog channels as well. They have over 85 HD channels. It offers internet service with speeds up t0 20mbps.

Sorry there is not enough SuddenLink traffic here to warrent its own forum. However if SuddenLink would like to be here in some official capacity to support their customoers we could set something up.

Scott -- My name is Tina and I with Suddenlink HQ. We would very much like to get something set up in an official capacity so we can support our customers. Please contact me directly at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!

Thanks Tina! I'll ask Scott to email you directly, if he hasn't done that already.

I can't wait to get this forum going. I have quite a bone to pick with Suddenlink on recent customer disservice that happened with my father-in-law that I need to get addressed. Trying to talk to someone on the phone at Suddenlink was pointless.

I can't wait to get this forum going. I have quite a bone to pick with Suddenlink on recent customer disservice that happened with my father-in-law that I need to get addressed. Trying to talk to someone on the phone at Suddenlink was pointless.

Hi Neutron - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm so sorry to hear that your father-in-law's experience with us was less than exceptional. Please feel free to contact me directly, and I'd be happy to help. My email is: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.

Hi Neutron - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm so sorry to hear that your father-in-law's experience with us was less than exceptional. Please feel free to contact me directly, and I'd be happy to help. My email is: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.

I just sent you an email. Thank you!

Here you go! Enjoy the new forum!
Moving some old threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)