Starz 12 month Free preview

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
So I logged onto my Dish account and see that it lists as my programming Starz Free for 12 months. I didn't sign up for this, so I wondered if it was something everyone is getting. Also, they didn't renew my contract by adding this correct?

So I logged onto my Dish account and see that it lists as my programming Starz Free for 12 months. I didn't sign up for this, so I wondered if it was something everyone is getting. Also, they didn't renew my contract by adding this correct?

It has been extensively discussed. Dish is giving Starz for free for 12 months for the 30th anniversary of Echostar.

Sorry about that, I did a search but didn't come up with anything. I guess I'm just not very efficient with the search.

Is this available for new customers? The only thing available free at registration was HD Premium and Showtime for 3 months

if you signed up for Dish after 2/1 they you aren't a part of the Starz free for 12 months promo. This is for customer who were already customers as a thank you...

Hey maryb if you got the everything pack with the hd platinum free for 3 months what do u get? HD platinum free for 12 + the 3 months you already have = 15 months free?

Hey maryb if you got the everything pack with the hd platinum free for 3 months what do u get? HD platinum free for 12 + the 3 months you already have = 15 months free?
Customers with the Everything Pack and HD Platinum Free for 3 months on or right before 2-1, received 6 PPV certificates. If you would like to PM me your info, I can take a look.

I have aep...hd plat...sports pack...pretty much most the channels

Asked about gift and was told it would be 6ppv coupons...after expressing my displeasure (in a very nice calm manner) was able to get dish plat free for a year and save a little but of money...thanks dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)