Starz Available with Ultimate Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Directvfan

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 28, 2010
Virginia
Just noticed that I am receiving Starz East in HD and SD. I'm not subscribed to the Starz Movie pack. Was wondering if this was added to the Ultimate Package or if it was just a mistake by AT&T/Directv?

I think Starz is having a free preview weekend. We got it on Dish at work today and I have it at home on my DirecTV with Xtra package.

Just noticed that I am receiving Starz East in HD and SD. I'm not subscribed to the Starz Movie pack. Was wondering if this was added to the Ultimate Package or if it was just a mistake by AT&T/Directv?

I think Starz is having a free preview weekend. We got it on Dish at work today and I have it at home on my DirecTV with Xtra package.

I am also getting the east feed in HD, but none of the others.

You're right, I didn't check the other channels.

With that, I'd say it's most likely an error than a free preview. I doubt they added it to any package though as I am getting it with Xtra.

Interesting, I have 1 STARZ channel lit up in the guide, but it says to Call to activate, as it should.
Is the fun over ? :(

Opps, I checked the wrong channel, yup it's on here as well.

I have 2 different channels lit up in the guide, 525 and 527, for unknown reasons I guess ... I checked 527 the other day and was not on.

Opps, I checked the wrong channel, yup it's on here as well.

I have 2 different channels lit up in the guide, 525 and 527, for unknown reasons I guess ... I checked 527 the other day and was not on.

I have numerous channels in white where they should be grayed out. Always have, probably always will. It can't be that hard to make the "channels I get" list actually work but here we sit. At least this time we're benefiting from it with bonus Starz.

Reactions: pattykay
On Dish Starz is/has been running a free Preview since Thursday.
Are you guys sure you are not getting the rest of the Starz Channels .
You may have to switch Guide to All channels to see them if you're using a Favorites list.
Dish is also Running a Free Preview on Select content from the VOD library from HBO, Starz,Max,Showtime.
Maybe Directv is doing the same, which may result in some unblocked Starz channels.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Here is your Answer.
Its exactly as I said to access VOD.
http://www.freepreview.tv/on-demand/directv-binge-a-thon.html
83b377aa99b9e40e8eff1ad1ffc69a0d.jpg

Here is Dish networks
http://www.freepreview.tv/hbo/free-...-network-2.html/comment-page-1#comment-310330
b0e2fa38daa7a8d89b94e75138024db3.jpg

This isn't Dish, so the second picture isn't applicable. And the on-demand doesn't work, except for the Starz Freeview that is always there. Is anyone doing the Directv Binge-a-thon?
Say goodbye to your open Starz channels on the 3rd.
Mark my words.
So you can stop acting like my Information isn't valid when it completely is.

Say goodbye to your open Starz channels on the 3rd.
Mark my words.
So you can stop acting like my Information isn't valid when it completely is.

But you said it's for on demand access for the binge a thon... Which it's not because we are not getting on demand. You also acted like we're not capable of checking... "are you sure you're not getting the others?". And have gone on about Dish.

On Dish Starz is/has been running a free Preview since Thursday.
Are you guys sure you are not getting the rest of the Starz Channels .
You may have to switch Guide to All channels to see them if you're using a Favorites list.
Dish is also Running a Free Preview on Select content from the VOD library from HBO, Starz,Max,Showtime.
Maybe Directv is doing the same, which may result in some unblocked Starz channels.

We know how to use our receivers.

Reactions: Mr Tony
But you said it's for on demand access for the binge a thon... Which it's not because we are not getting on demand. You also acted like we're not capable of checking... "are you sure you're not getting the others?". And have gone on about Dish.
You're just pissed because you thought you were going to get free channels, and now there is a logical reason behind it, And it's not a Glitch, or Directv being nice.

Suck it up!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)