Starz Available with Ultimate Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You're just pissed because you thought you were going to get free channels, and now there is a logical reason behind it, And it's not a Glitch, or Directv being nice.

Suck it up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Um no. I don't care about Starz. It's just one Starz channel we're getting, not multiple. There is no on demand. Explain how your statement is valid.

Um no. I don't care about Starz. It's just one Starz channel we're getting, not multiple. There is no on demand. Explain how your statement is valid.
Read its open for Ondemand access.
And if you're not getting it, well then take that up with Directv, Because I'm at my sister house right now and it works fine.
f2f6d5a13f43e23b5fc31e85929b73ab.jpg

And if you're not getting it, well then take that up with Directv, Because I'm at my sister house right now and it works fine.

Others have stated that they're not getting it. If it is for the binge event, why aren't HBO and Cinemax available?

Like I said, I don't care about Starz, on demand, or binge/marathon.

Others have stated that they're not getting it. If it is for the binge event, why aren't HBO and Cinemax available?

Like I said, I don't care about Starz, on demand, or binge/marathon.
Some quick Google searches would answer your many questions. Or you could simply click on the Links provided or acually read the links.
It doesn't say you have access to all VOD content .
If you think 1100 is all the VOD content Directv has then apparently I can see why you can't access it, Apparently you never have since they have well over 10,000 OD options.
But hey thanks for your helpful advise, Next time maybe you could actually go out and post some links and pictures, instead of pissing and moaning.

Last edited:
I have numerous channels in white where they should be grayed out. Always have, probably always will. It can't be that hard to make the "channels I get" list actually work but here we sit. At least this time we're benefiting from it with bonus Starz.
I have never relied on the "Channels I Get" program .... it has never worked that I know of, not even sure why they still show it on the screen.

Reactions: pattykay
You're just pissed because you thought you were going to get free channels, and now there is a logical reason behind it, And it's not a Glitch, or Directv being nice.

Suck it up!

No, you are VERY INACCURATE.
STARZ IS NOT on freeview at all.
I have 1 Starz channel available to me, not all like a freeview would be.
And yes I am set to see ALL Channels.
I have not looked at the On demand as I have no need at the moment.

Reactions: ejb1980
f2f6d5a13f43e23b5fc31e85929b73ab.jpg

This is ALL On Demand stuff, nothing about them being available in the Movie channels section.

Some quick Google searches would answer your many questions. Or you could simply click on the Links provided or acually read the links.
It doesn't say you have access to all VOD content .
If you think 1100 is all the VOD content Directv has then apparently I can see why you can't access it, Apparently you never have since they have well over 10,000 OD options.
But hey thanks for your helpful advise, Next time maybe you could actually go out and post some links and pictures, instead of pissing and moaning.

Your post make it sound like these channels are available, in reality, they are offering you the On Demand and asking you to activate the other Movie channels if you find something you like, hardly on a movie channel preview.

Your post make it sound like these channels are available, in reality, they are offering you the On Demand and asking you to activate the other Movie channels if you find something you like, hardly on a movie channel preview.
What ever guys, You will see come the 3rd that Starz channel will be gone.
And "I" don't make it sound like anything.
Take it up with your provider.
They are the ones who announced it.

Thats my point, the only Starz channel I get (probably most of us) is 525, the rest are not on.
What point?
The point that I've provided multiple links including from Directv, and yous don't like facts, you would rather hear, Directv is so nice they include the Starz channel now .

Well sorry The reason your Starz channel is unblocked is simple, It's a way to promote their VOD and package offering while this promos is running until the 2nd.

Sorry you're not getting all the Starz channels. Blame Directv.

isnt it ironic that one of the people who "liked" it is the instigator (and the same person who was banned under a different user name previously) and a non DIrectv sub??? :rolleyes:
How was I instigating anything?
Tough crowd!
And who was Banned?, I was never banned at Satelliteguys.
Holy crap!

But anywho now I know what is going on when my mom said she was getting Starz and she normally doesnt

from what I read you are the instigator

mmm hmmm sure
Well sorry then, I guess I know for next time don't help anyone in the Directv forums.
And I'm not sure what your talking about as far mmm hmm sure.
Now I'm being accused of being Banned before and starting a fight.
Yeah nothing personal going on here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)