Starz channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

madailey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
SC
Could someone with the Starz movie package please give me a breakdown of the channels included. How many HD? Are ALL the Encore channels included, as in the standard def. Encore Western, Encore Drama, etc. or is it just the one Encore HD channel?

Starz premium package includes: Encore (East only), Starz, Starz West, Starz Edge, Starz Cinema, Starz Comedy, Starz Black, Starz Kids & Family. HD is included for all these as well. Encore West, Encore Westerns, Encore Action, Encore Mystery, Emcore Drama, Encore Love, Encore WAM are included in the All Everything and America's Top 250 packages and do not have HD versions.

Let's not forget that Encore West, and the Encore Theme channels are also available for $4.99 as a stand alone package. But I am pretty sure it requires AT100 and up.

See ya
Tony

Let's not forget that Encore West, and the Encore Theme channels are also available for $4.99 as a stand alone package. But I am pretty sure it requires AT100 and up.

See ya
Tony

Yeah but if you have AT250, you get all the Encores included. IMHO, Encore is not worth $5/mo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)