Starz Cinema and Encore Mystery

cs550ds1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 11, 2008
America's Dairyland
I started getting Starz Cinema and Encore Mystery today. I have Americas top 200. Is anyone else that has top 200 or lower getting these channels. They are channels 344 and 353. Is there a free preview of those channels this month?

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone. :D you might want to check your online account and see if they have the starz pack added to your account. might have been by mistake or someone in your house added them by accident. or just go to chat on dish.com and ask them.

I've seen the Starz Cinema in SD on my T250 today, and others in different forums have mentioned it. I checked my account programming and Starz isn't added on, if it had been, you'd get a lot more than just Starz Cinema in the deal. I also checked about free previews and it doesn't show up there either. odd...

hmm it's a mystery. My guess is that it is a routing issue. Is everyone here on the ea? I am on the ea and seeing starz cinema. I bet people on the wa that are not subscribed aren't getting it.

I was receiving Starz Cinema until today. Now it is gone. BFD, I can watch all the stuff Starz has that is of interest via my Netflix sub.

Now next summer, when Torchwood comes to Starz, it may be a different story...

Strange -- I have the HD platinum for 3 months free deal and I don't get Encore Mystery or Starz Cinema. I'm on western arc.

Strange -- I have the HD platinum for 3 months free deal and I don't get Encore Mystery or Starz Cinema. I'm on western arc.
I have read that somewhere else that those getting the HD Platinum free for 3 months were not getting them.
We get them due to having America's Top 250 and having Starz free for three months along with HD Platinum free for three months due to the whole Fox dispute.
In addition, the package seems to becoming theme oriented like a mystery/crime and movie/theater type package.
I should add that there is an HD feed of Starz Cinema; so, I suppose that could be added in HD "soon." By the way, that is nothing official. LOL
I am not sure about an HD feed existing for Encore Mystery, though. I think the only Encore in HD is Encore East at this time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts