Starz Cinema and Encore Mystery

I am wondering if they are plumping up the HD plat pack so they can hike the price of it come February during the annual DISH price hike. All these new additions and it stays just $10.00? Things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmm.

Tough economic times didn't stop them from raising extra DVRs to an exorbitant level.....

AMEN Brother! That is why I am speculating that DISH is giving us all these new channels in the hd pack in order to then hike the price come February. Then they will say LOOK our Hd plat pack has gone from 16 channels to 21. We need to charge more for the extra channels.

I am wondering if they are plumping up the HD plat pack so they can hike the price of it come February during the annual DISH price hike. All these new additions and it stays just $10.00? Things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmm.

More likely they do not want to put stuff into AT250 any more. With Platinum they get an extra $10.

More likely they do not want to put stuff into AT250 any more. With Platinum they get an extra $10.

I am sure that is part of it ,but I am betting that they will still go up on their hd plat pack . Get people lured into the plat pack because all the new additions , then lower the boom on them come February and hike the price at the same time. Win -Win for old Charlie and company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts