STARZ! Free Preview Weekend

SonicRob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 31, 2004
Starz

I have Starz on now i thought it was there Free Weekend what is going On oh Well as long as they don't charge me, Starz in HD rocks. :D

TheTimm

Made In Detroit
Supporting Founder
Jun 18, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I've been lovin' this looooong "weekend" for quite some time now -- a month? Hope it doesn't end anytime soon. But if there's an official preview on the 18th to the 20th, I'll bet we lose it after that. :(

SonicRob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 31, 2004
Free Weekend

I bet we do Lose the Signal after the Free Weekend let's hope not but if it is Still on these Weekend don't miss Kill Bill Vol 2 Director Quentin Tartino Awesome movie. :D

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
This is wierd: I had temporarily disabled one Voom stb as I was going to drop down to just 1 box so I left the one that was decommissioned on and never changed the channel from MonstersHD and it never went away. They told me they were sending it a hit so it wouldn't be authorized to receive programming anymore. Maybe if the channel is not changed or the stb is not turned off, it can still receive a signal?

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
SonicRob said:
I bet we do Lose the Signal after the Free Weekend let's hope not but if it is Still on these Weekend don't miss Kill Bill Vol 2 Director Quentin Tartino Awesome movie. :D
SonicRob, don't get your hopes up, it probably won't be HD, Volume 1 wasn't. :mad:

SonicRob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 31, 2004
Kill Bill

I think it is Vol 2 i hope it is in HD that will suck i will check again on the Starz website. :D

Bruce

Bender and Chloe, the real Members of the Year
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
SonicRob said:
I think it is Vol 2 i hope it is in HD that will suck i will check again on the Starz website. :D

Based on all the posts about Starz-HD, all of the lastest Disney Company movies are shown upconverted 1080i, Miramax is owned by Disney who produced the great Kill Bill movie (I know it was shown as 2 parts, but I wished they stuck to their plans to release it as one movie, but doing it the way they did made more money).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)