starz preview on now

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
During free view time, the premium networks seemed to always load up on the movies to get you hooked, maybe it's me but not seeing movies to make me go wow got to get it.Though I am recording Bull Durham which is on Cinemax this weekend!
They don't get me. I record everything I want to watch, transfer them to my EHD and then I have several weekends worth of movies to watch! :)

During free view time, the premium networks seemed to always load up on the movies to get you hooked, maybe it's me but not seeing movies to make me go wow got to get it.

Though I am recording Bull Durham which is on Cinemax this weekend!

I keep HBO all year for shows like Entourage (RIP), East Bound and Down, Game of Thrones, Curb Your Enthusiasm, True Blood, etc... and the occasional convenient movie that me and my family like. We have also added Showtime for the last few years while Weeds is in season and then we drop it when it's done.

During these previews we will record everything that looks interesting but basically we get premiums for the original series not movies. We have services like Netflix to get the exact movies we want. For us HBO has the most and best original series so they are the only premium we consistently order. However, I would like to see this season of Spartacus from Starz and the last 3 seasons of Dexter from Showtime. Those were two shows I got into in the early seasons but I'm not subscribed to the right premiums to get them now.

During these free previews I thankfully get reminded why I don't pay for these channels. Not much more than a bunch of old, old movies I saw a zillion times when they first came out.

Redbox and Netflix are much better deals than these channels, IMHO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)