starz preview on now

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yespage said:
Sssssssh. Err... no it isn't. You want them to turn it off?

*goes back to watching free Starz* ;)

Actually the SD version are back in green after 3/4 hrs. In PR not all starz are in hd. Hoping dish puts them back in clear

Is on demand usually included in these free previews?I would like to catch up on Spartacus this season. It would be nice if starz on demand was included.

I only see as far back as episode 7 of this season during the preview but on demand has all of them.

Is on demand usually included in these free previews?I would like to catch up on Spartacus this season. It would be nice if starz on demand was included.

I only see as far back as episode 7 of this season during the preview but on demand has all of them.

Try Dish Online and see if Starz is listed in your subscribed channels. Hope that helps.

It's in the section where it says you have to upgrade. It looks like on demand will not be included in free previews.

This explains why I'm still getting the Starz pak - I cancelled it yesterday, via DIRT message, after I received a post card from Starz declining my $20 rebate. They listed 2 possible reasons, like the time frame in which I submitted the redemption form and/or that I didn't correctly complete the form, blah, blah, blah. These companies REALLY don't want customers redeeming such offers, so they look for any little so-called "mistake" to disqualify you.

Eric

I recorded couple of Starz movies last night. But when I checked from Dishonline or from DRA...those movies are not listed on the DVR? Why is that? Is it some kind of DRM or something?

THEY ARE BROADCASTING IN 4X3 center cut not full 16 X9 HD. Right now looking at friends w/benefits and it is a 16 X 9 on a 4 X 3 field IOW's it POSTAGE STAMP. This really stinks, I looked at Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and it is nothing but a center cut 4 X 3 and that sucks even worse. I hate to bitch about something free, but I will in this case. It is not a good idea if you want to promote your HD channels. Maybe not I can't change aspect on the TV either so after the recording that is taking place will do a hard reboot to see if that helps.

Last edited:
All the movie packs are in free view this weekend. Hbo,showtime,cinnemax and starz. All the hd feeds work fine in my setup. I all ready had hbo and showtime befor the free view but cinemax and starz hd look fine. Mayby its a setting or glitch with your rrciver. What reciver do you have. I have a vip722k using hdmi

I didn't see any Starz programming I'm interested in, but I already have 4 timers set for HBO/MAX channels.

During free view time, the premium networks seemed to always load up on the movies to get you hooked, maybe it's me but not seeing movies to make me go wow got to get it.

Though I am recording Bull Durham which is on Cinemax this weekend!

At least my wife gets to see her 3 favorites from STARZ... Prince of Persia, Karate Kid, and Sorcerer's Apprentice. Those were her faves from the free year we had last yr

I've had Starz since Thursday. Saturday I noticed I had HBO as well. Haven't seen anything about a free preview from them.