Starz Sets Premiere Date For ‘White Queen’

Premiere is tonight, although it has already been available. Looks really good.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a timer scheduled though this isn't the type of show I generally like. But sometimes a show is well enough done, or does things a bit different than I expect and it grabs my interest.
?

Its interesting, I've nearly finished the season watching it off BBC. The season finale is tomorrow night and I still have a couple of episodes to watch off iplayer. Ratings are average, most people moaning about some of the historical inaccuracies of the storyline and some of the sets and costumes.

I didn't set a timer for this show because I was pretty sure I wouldn't like it. Last night I caught on of the 754,547 replays and I found it intriguing enough to set a timer for new episodes. Let's see if it holds up. :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Saturday, August 17, 2013

"The Price of Power": Elizabeth is crowned queen, but soon experiences the reality of life on the throne when Warwick seeks revenge against her.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Saturday, August 24, 2013

"The Storm": Queen Elizabeth conjures up a storm to get King Edward home; jealous detractors plot to end King Edward's reign.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Saturday, August 24, 2013

"The Storm": Queen Elizabeth conjures up a storm to get King Edward home; jealous detractors plot to end King Edward's reign.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Saturday, September 7, 2013

"The Bad Queen": Old enemies form new alliances as Warwick grows increasingly desperate for power.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Saturday, September 14, 2013

"War at First Hand": The conflict between Queen Elizabeth, Anne Neville and Margaret Beaufort grows deeper as each experiences the horrors of the battlefield.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)