Starz Sets Premiere Date For ‘White Queen’

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Premiere is tonight, although it has already been available. Looks really good.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a timer scheduled though this isn't the type of show I generally like. But sometimes a show is well enough done, or does things a bit different than I expect and it grabs my interest.
?

Its interesting, I've nearly finished the season watching it off BBC. The season finale is tomorrow night and I still have a couple of episodes to watch off iplayer. Ratings are average, most people moaning about some of the historical inaccuracies of the storyline and some of the sets and costumes.

I didn't set a timer for this show because I was pretty sure I wouldn't like it. Last night I caught on of the 754,547 replays and I found it intriguing enough to set a timer for new episodes. Let's see if it holds up. :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Saturday, August 17, 2013

"The Price of Power": Elizabeth is crowned queen, but soon experiences the reality of life on the throne when Warwick seeks revenge against her.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Saturday, August 24, 2013

"The Storm": Queen Elizabeth conjures up a storm to get King Edward home; jealous detractors plot to end King Edward's reign.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Saturday, August 24, 2013

"The Storm": Queen Elizabeth conjures up a storm to get King Edward home; jealous detractors plot to end King Edward's reign.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Saturday, September 7, 2013

"The Bad Queen": Old enemies form new alliances as Warwick grows increasingly desperate for power.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Saturday, September 14, 2013

"War at First Hand": The conflict between Queen Elizabeth, Anne Neville and Margaret Beaufort grows deeper as each experiences the horrors of the battlefield.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts