Starz / Showtime 3 Month Deal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Can anyone tell me if current DirecTV subscribers can take advantage of the Starz / Showtime free 3 month deal? If so, what is required?

70 people viewed this post and not 1 knows if this offer is available for current subscribers? If available I would like to get this for my dad who is in Hospice care for lung cancer before it's too late.

PopcornNMore said:
Can anyone tell me if current DirecTV subscribers can take advantage of the Starz / Showtime free 3 month deal? If so, what is required?

Maybe if your a good sweet talker. I heard of some people get it but others getting rejected.

Mostly new subs as a promo. If you are close to the end of your contract you probably could get it without any problems.

I got it, I beleve its ending soon, but I was able to get it from the preimum movie ordering section on the website, hope that helps!

Oops I forgot to say mine is 2 for 1, not free

They offered me 2 for 1 when my promo ran out. Direct does not seem nearly as greedy as Dish in this reguard.

Just sign in to your account online and look at Preemium Channels. It should show the offer there. I have it and I got it online.

70 people viewed this post and not 1 knows if this offer is available for current subscribers? If available I would like to get this for my dad who is in Hospice care for lung cancer before it's too late.

They have D* at the Hospice ?
Is it a set number of channels ?
I can't imagine they have separate accounts for each room, probably set up like an apt., probably, possibly not allowed to add to the packages.

He is receiving Hospice care at his home. Thank you guys for the provided information. If not available I will simply pay for the channels myself.

He is receiving Hospice care at his home. Thank you guys for the provided information. If not available I will simply pay for the channels myself.

Gotcha,
Didn't realize they did that I guess.

Thats cool,
I would call D* and ask them what deals they may have regarding the channels your looking for, worse they can say is Nothing.
With you inquiring, you may find that they give you some kind of a deal.
Possibly not the same deal, but a discount towards the channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.