Starz Special Pricing

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
What is going to be the normal Starz package price once this $10 deal expires? The only thing I see when I login under the premiums is the $10 offer, and the whole Starz page on Dish's site only lists a $10 special price. Just curious what the price jumps up to after the special price is over.

If the $10 price ever expires, it's extremely likely you can call or chat with DISH and have them lower it back to $10.

Reactions: pattykay
This may be the same as the HBO DISH deal, which supposedly once you have it for $10 it does not expire.

I had HBO for a few months at $10.00 per mo. and decided I did want it anymore and went online to cancel and was offered it at $7.50 mo. for 6 mos. I took the deal.

Reactions: stardust3
I had HBO for a few months at $10.00 per mo. and decided I did want it anymore and went online to cancel and was offered it at $7.50 mo. for 6 mos. I took the deal.
That likely means the $10 offer is not gonna be available after your 6 month discount. The new price for you will be $15.

Unless you chat with someone at Dish.

Lesson learned: don't pay full price for premiums. Ever.

Reactions: pattykay
I think Starz should make it $10, period....then offer $5 specials. Certainly not worth any more, IMO

Reactions: satjay