Starz Video On Demand

garys

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
I was just scrolling through my guide on my 622 and came upon channel 5747 STVOD. I selected the channel and went to Starz Video On Demand. There was no movies listed yet, message said to check back later for movies. Does anyone have more info on this?

I was just scrolling through my guide on my 622 and came upon channel 5747 STVOD. I selected the channel and went to Starz Video On Demand. There was no movies listed yet, message said to check back later for movies. Does anyone have more info on this?

They had this up once before. Before they even activated the ethernet connection. Maybe now it will work but almost certainly will need ethernet.

I have a 622 hooked up to a wired broadband connection.I am seeing only 3 movies on there now.I suppose they will be adding more movies in time.I went to play Perfect stranger and it played and worked fine..You must have broadband connection and subscribe to STARZ for it to work.

Maybe they are rolling the VOD to a select few receivers right now kind of like they do when they get a new software update.If you subscribe to Starz and have a broadband connection you should be getting it.I would go to your set up and reset connection ,broadband that is and see if that works.

I have a 622 connected to broadband, and is showing nothing. My 722 is not connected to broadband and has the 2 movies.

Thanks for the info. I see three movies playing. Watching Grindhouse now. Didn't think it came out ono DVD until June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)