Starz VOD has no movies and is locked

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
The interactive application Starz Video on Demand (Channel 5747) never has any movies on either of my 622 receivers. Both of my receivers are off except for 2-3 hours each evening. I also only record a few shows each week. Yet, I never see any STARZ content. I am subscribed to Anything Pak and HD Ultimate. I do receive a lot of shows under the TV Entertainment (button 3) under Dish on Demand.

I locked out the 9400 series channels since I have setup "HD Priority". This allows the HD Guide and searches to be less cluttered. Thus, I have locked out channel 9435 since Channel 350 is already STARZ HD.

However, channel 5747, which is not locked out, requires me to enter my PIN since it thinks that the STARZ channel is locked. Would locking channel 9435 cause the STARZ VOD to not download from the satellite?

I am going to remove the lock from channel 9435 and see if I get some movies in STARZ on demand.

Is there a better way to hide the 9400 series numbers? I prefer the 3 digit numbers since I have most of them memorized. Plus searches are less cluttered when there is less numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts