State of Affairs

State of Affairs will premiere on Monday November 17 taking the 10 PM timeslot that The Blacklist will open.

I will check this out, but I don´t like the looks of it from the recent promos.
Even though I´m enjoying Madam Secretary, it looks like this one will include some unnecessary steamy scenes.

Even though I´m enjoying Madam Secretary, it looks like this one will include some unnecessary steamy scenes.
Is Madam Secretary all that good? I started to watch because I like Tea Leoni, but it sounded like they were doing a Hillary Clinton character , so I didn't ever watch it. Sounded way to political and too much like real life news stories.

Neither do I. Decided to skip.

S~

Is Madam Secretary all that good? I started to watch because I like Tea Leoni, but it sounded like they were doing a Hillary Clinton character , so I didn't ever watch it. Sounded way to political and too much like real life news stories.

I also like Tea Leoni, I guess that´s part of the reason I like the show.
Yes it´s highly political, I wouldn´t say is a reflection of Clinton, but the show is mostly about politic situations that resemble recent ones, and in a minor part is about the secretary´s (Tea´s character) personal life.

And so this show has found in me a faithful watcher. :D

I also like Tea Leoni, I guess that´s part of the reason I like the show.
Yes it´s highly political, I wouldn´t say is a reflection of Clinton, but the show is mostly about politic situations that resemble recent ones, and in a minor part is about the secretary´s (Tea´s character) personal life.

And so this show has found in me a faithful watcher. :D
Well it doesn't sound like my cup of tea but neither does State of Affairs. But if you enjoy it that's great.

Well I didn´t watch more than 2 minutes of this new show, right from the kick off it started to look like a cinemax after dark movie.
So I thought is this the politics and diplomacy this show is about? Then I decided to watch something else.
I´m not even sure if I´ll finish watching it, I anticipate a big drop in ratings for NBC on this Monday time slot.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Totally unbelievable. A sexy CIA whatever(could not figure out exactly what her position is, but seemingly pretty high up). And a black female president. Watched the first episode, but don't know how many more will survive in my house.

As far as I know, this show deserved to be cancelled.
IMO NBC made a big mistake in moving The Blacklist from the Monday night time slot to give it to State of Affairs.

State of Affairs was just a big failure, and the move did some serious damage to the Blacklist ratings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)