State of Kuwait Tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
Who else likes the state of Kuwait tv today I watched Chop Cut Rebuild I think its pretty good channel its on 97w. Plus I am a fan Ebru tv on 97w its good to.

Dan Rose

...only KTV 2, since that's the only channel I can understand. But they do have good programming. I used to watch some of the news channels on Galaxy 19 like RT but they mainly are biased and lean in a political direction I don't lean.

I agree with you on the news channels they are heavily biased they are good for some news. Ebru tv shows programs from the BBC like Robin Hood and others.

Dan Rose

The favorite channels I actually watch would be RTV, Louisiana PBS, CCTV, Ebru TV, River Broadcasting Network, and the PBS channels on 125W. Sometimes I'll move the dish down to 30W. I watch Galicia TV from Spain sometimes since I traveled to Galicia a few years ago.

What do you use for 30w over there in Akron Ohio? Also Andrew they have on 101w the pentagon channel its not bad.

Dan Rose

What do you use for 30w over there in Akron Ohio? Also Andrew they have on 101w the pentagon channel its not bad.

Dan Rose

mms_picture(1).jpg

Here is a picture of my setup pointed at 30W. It's a motorized 76 cm dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts