Static screen distortion , split second on tv 2

Toolhawk1

Original poster
Mar 21, 2023
Detroit
Purchase a new TV for my living room and put my living room TV in my bedroom which already had A TV in it other than that nothing Has changed, same coax tv one hdmi , tv 2 coax to the back. Television one set to over the air channel 60 ,tv 2 set to over the air channel 62, Everything works just fine but everything works just fine but every 2 minutes I get a static discharge sound and l on the screen distortion
for a split second and a static cracking noise, dish box 722, All connections are very tight, again all original coax hdmI cord on tv 1 there was always a tv in both areas, what would cause this ? THANKS

Purchase a new TV for my living room and put my living room TV in my bedroom which already had A TV in it other than that nothing Has changed, same coax tv one hdmi , tv 2 coax to the back. Television one set to over the air channel 60 ,tv 2 set to over the air channel 62, Everything works just fine but everything works just fine but every 2 minutes I get a static discharge sound and l on the screen distortion
for a split second and a static cracking noise, dish box 722, All connections are very tight, again all original coax hdmI cord on tv 1 there was always a tv in both areas, what would cause this ? THANKS
The first thing I would do is go to the receiver hit menu 6, 1, 5. Where it shows air, I would change that to cable and your TV two will show up as channel 73. Go back to TV to go into the settings and change it from air or antenna to cable or do a channel scan so that your TV two is coming in and cable channel 73 and see if that doesn’t work better

Reactions: charlesrshell