Status of C-Band 95W tp24?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Zorak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Manually moved my 1.8m dish from 99W to 95W last night for the first time. Picked up tp24 with the CBS and the other feeds just fine per The List and I watched them for a while. I moved the dish last night to be sure I could get a program this afternoon on 95W but when I turned my receiver back on this AM, there is no lock. The dish didn't move. Are these part time feeds? Is the tp down? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I assume you are talking about the 4167 V 6614 mux?

If so they are working fine here in MN on a 6 footer

Manually moved my 1.8m dish from 99W to 95W last night for the first time. Picked up tp24 with the CBS and the other feeds just fine per The List and I watched them for a while. I moved the dish last night to be sure I could get a program this afternoon on 95W but when I turned my receiver back on this AM, there is no lock. The dish didn't move. Are these part time feeds? Is the tp down? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not totally sure I understand completely, but if your trying to watch either of the two CBS stations on 4167H frequency I can tell you that they are both on right now. Now they do black out when going to local programming at times. Hope this answers your question.

Both of you answered my questions. When I went back to troubleshoot all channels were live so I was confused. The fact that they black out at times likely explains what happened to me. Thanks to both of you for your answers!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)