Staying Classy, Jay Leno

That should be interesting for sure. I've said it before, but I'm just not sure that COB is going to fit in this time slot. He is just so much better for the late night slot.

I agree. Can I assume Conan will also be moving to the West Coast - NBC's Burbank studio?
He and his bunch have moved and a new studio is ready...
Also, I wonder how much of Jay's show will be coming with him to the new time-slot?
I think I heard Headlines and Jaywalking for sure...

I cant imagine Max Wineberg moving out of New Jersey to go live in LA. How will that affect all he has going with Bruce Springstein?

Yes, Conan did say that Max Weinberg will move with him.

I agree with others: it will be hard for Conan to attract the Tonight Show audience - a very different style, very different audience.
But I am happy for Jay: he is moving to Prime Time!

Yes, Conan did say that Max Weinberg will move with him.

I agree with others: it will be hard for Conan to attract the Tonight Show audience - a very different style, very different audience.
I like Conan, but wife can't stand him. Since we both love Jay, we'll probably just turn-in earlier or watch something off the DVR. In any case, it should be interesting to see how all this mid-to-late night activity plays out.

My wife can't stand him either! She says he is a clown and his humor is just stupid. I don't agree with that completely: sometimes I do find Conan entertaining, though on some occasions I find his jokes idiotic. However, we both love Jay Leno and consider him Top Class!

I usually watch Letterman over Leno because I think Letterman is funnier. I love Conan. Sometimes his skits are not funny (the whole new mascots or whatever come to mine) but hes funny. I wish Jay and Conan luck in there respective time slots.

Conan's humor reminds me of what I thought was funny back when I was in college. Nowadays it just seems a waste of time.

I bet Conan changes his format quite a bit. I think they are well aware of the different audience's expectations, and Conan will change his show to match his new audience.

Defiantly. The Jay crowd will just go to bed an hour earlier and not pay any attention to Conan. Some will probably even watch Letterman after Jay instead of Conan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts