Steelers & Jaguars

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks pretty damn good on my set.
also, the lack of audio was incase you do not like the MNF announcers, to bad the crowd was not still on !!!

Jimbo

Mtnmike said:
Excellent PQ but ESPN-HD has looked exceptionally well here for weeks.
I agree with you guy's even thou I 've read reports that ESPN was currently not as good as it use to be, downrezz. I guess they mentioned,
I don't see it, ESPN has almost always been one of the top notch HD channels on my set. Be it baseball or football, it's always looked great. In HD of course ...

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
I agree with you guy's even thou I 've read reports that ESPN was currently not as good as it use to be, downrezz. I guess they mentioned,
I don't see it, ESPN has almost always been one of the top notch HD channels on my set. Be it baseball or football, it's always looked great. In HD of course ...

Jimbo

It has always looked good except for the "feild camera". During a football game when the play is run, that mid field camera always seemed to be a little "fuzzy". Same with baseball. Anything upclose, on the sidelines, or in a dug out, has always looked good to me. I was always annoyed by that "play" camera though.

Looked good. I really enjoyed that game. Coaches were fantastic. Loved the defensive struggle and the super smart play calling by Jacksonville. I know not fun and gun scoring that folks enjoy but a darn good football game and 2 teams to reckon.

Here in Jax, a local non-network station carried the game...I get it in digital via OTA as well as ESPN via D*...there was no comparison...the HD D* signal totally blew away the OTA, which is a first...

Go Jags!

They could find a better group of announcers, that is the worse match up I have ever seen. They were all poking jabs at each other all night. Just announce the game and keep their comments to themselves.

Nice Game Jags - Keep it up

lou_do said:
They could find a better group of announcers, that is the worse match up I have ever seen. They were all poking jabs at each other all night. Just announce the game and keep their comments to themselves.

Nice Game Jags - Keep it up

Agreed and it was kinda nice when the sound went out for a short time:D

HD vs local signal

spectrumsp said:
Here in Jax, a local non-network station carried the game...I get it in digital via OTA as well as ESPN via D*...there was no comparison...the HD D* signal totally blew away the OTA, which is a first...

Go Jags!

That is because the OTA was not broadcasting an HD feed. They were broadcasting on a digital channel, but the picture was SD. I also compared the two and I could tell it was SD. The picture was not 16X9, it was a stretched 4X3.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts