Still missing Locals in MA

milequatro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
MA
It's great to see many different cities slowly getting their locals in HD.

However, I'm still wondering if there is any info on getting Springfield, MA locals period. We have all four affiliates here in western MA now that they just started a new fox affiliate in Spfld.

they have been on direct for a couple of years now, but was wondering if anyone has any inside info as to the availability of them on dish in sd let alone hd

thanks

It's great to see many different cities slowly getting their locals in HD.

However, I'm still wondering if there is any info on getting Springfield, MA locals period. We have all four affiliates here in western MA now that they just started a new fox affiliate in Spfld.

they have been on direct for a couple of years now, but was wondering if anyone has any inside info as to the availability of them on dish in sd let alone hd

thanks
Gee I was going to give you HE** for asking that question last weel then I realized it was April 12th 2007 not 2008. The answer is still the same we don't have inside information as to when DISH will uplink anything. When it is on the satellite then we will know and probably not before. With AMC14 don't hold your breath it could happen but it will be much less likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts