Still no L4.01 for me.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Nope looks like it did not go out last night, while things are scheduled, it does not always mean it will happen according to schedule.

Hang tight you will get it soon.

jayiw

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 14, 2007
Nothing here yet either. Am I surprised? Nope, not at all. I did not expect nor am I ever expecting the update. I figure some day I'll get the update eventually anyway. It's better to be pleasantly surprised then to be unpleasantly disappointed.

Jay

RedWings

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 18, 2006
Leesburg, VA
Guys ? Are serious posting this ?! There are 100000 of you who DID NOT get L4.01. Just wait calmly.

People asking this question seems to be really bothering you? You may want to step away from your computer or spend less time browsing the forums. Nobody made you read these threads.

You off your meds?

Smith P.

On Vacation
Oct 4, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Worst ;) - it was made me seek last night, so I spent half of that time in restroom :(.
Well, the thread could be good conduit for venting of frustration do not DL L4.01.

Just continue, we should have longest thread in SG history here !!! :D

While waiting click this.

FitzAusTex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 3, 2007
Austin, TX
Doctor Smith's frustrations with our constant postings on this topic notwithstanding, I really want 401 on my 2nd 622.

Luckily, I haven't had any of the awful issues that some have experienced.

For me, 401 has totally cleared up my prior inability to watch FOX OTA, so sure would be nice to be able to watch FOX on my 2nd 622.

And I've now gotten totally used to going to channels 144, 182, 300, 318, 350, etc on the 622 with 401, but, of course, I'm not getting the same HD results tuning to those channel #'s on my 2nd 622. I don't know how much longer my brain can handle two sets of rules...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)