This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

stoping starz and SHO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

logger31

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
South Central PA
well with these promotions i get starz and SHO for 3 months, after three months how do i cancel starz and SHO and just keep the rest of the package. Should i call or contact them. I did such a thing with E* and they gave me a bit of a fuss about it.

Will they penalize you if you cancel it before the three months is up? I honestly don't even watch them and if I had a choice when I signed up online, I would have decline them. I just don't want to end up waiting too long and they send out a new bill and it's on there and I don't even want it. I just wonder since they bill a month ahead of time how all of that worked and what everyone would recommend. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

As long as you have had the service for 30 days, there is no charge to cancel. You can use the website and maybe even the voice prompts. I guess you can also speak with a human, if you wish.

Login to directv.com and there is a remove option for the free package on your programming setup screen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.