Directv and auto pay

Booboy

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 3, 2015
Mississippi
My auto pay is charged to my credit card on the ninth of the month, thinking about canceling directv would it be better to cancel before the ninth so I wouldn’t be charged for another month?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

My auto pay is charged to my credit card on the ninth of the month, thinking about canceling directv would it be better to cancel before the ninth so I wouldn’t be charged for another month?

Doesn't really matter, how long have you been signed up with D* ?
More than likely your in a 2 year contract, so you'll owe them the remainder of your contract at $20 p/m if your talking D* Sat.

Doesn't really matter, how long have you been signed up with D* ?
More than likely your in a 2 year contract, so you'll owe them the remainder of your contract at $20 p/m if your talking D* Sat.

No contract been with them 20 years just not worth it anymore.

Reactions: MacDawg
No contract been with them 20 years just not worth it anymore.

Then if your leaving and have NO contract I would definitely cancel before the charge you again ...
Keep in mind, I believe your paying ahead, so if you cancel say tomorrow, you'll have the rest of the month you can watch.

Then if your leaving and have NO contract I would definitely cancel before the charge you again ...
Keep in mind, I believe your paying ahead, so if you cancel say tomorrow, you'll have the rest of the month you can watch.
they won't cut it off untill the end of his billing cycle. they don't prorate anymore.

Reactions: harshness and Jimbo