2023 price increases

I sure as hell hope D* Sat isn't going UP by $10 a MONTH, its already about $30 a month too much.
Here you go-

CHOICE, XTRA and ULTIMATE Packages are going up $8, the more basic packages get less of a increase, while MAX and PLUS get the $10 increase.

RSN going up, how much depends on where you live.

Then you have all these fees-

Here you go-

CHOICE, XTRA and ULTIMATE Packages are going up $8, the more basic packages get less of a increase, while MAX and PLUS get the $10 increase.

RSN going up, how much depends on where you live.

Then you have all these fees-

Thanks Bruce ...
Mine goes up $8 ... thats ridiculous, but it is what it is.

The RSN fee is another Fee that Screws people ....

I put my Zip Code in to find the RSN Fee rate ... it's $12.99 ....
I don't even watch any of the Sports in My Area

And $12.99 isn't even listed as an option according to the chart.

Thanks Bruce ...
Mine goes up $8 ... thats ridiculous, but it is what it is.

The RSN fee is another Fee that Screws people ....
Agreed, why I would never think of having a Traditional Provider here in Florida, never would watch the RSN here, still watch the Detroit Teams.

Wait till DirecTV figures out they can start charging a Broadcast Fee to make more $$$, everyone else does it-Charter, Comcast, Dish, etc.

Cheaper than cable for Stream (when considering the extra fees attached to cable), and RSNs are only available on DirecTV Stream, so going nowhere.

Wait till DirecTV figures out they can start charging a Broadcast Fee to make more $$$, everyone else does it-Charter, Comcast, Dish, etc.
Dish does not charge a broadcast fee. You can get locals for $12 or not have them and save $12.

Dish does not charge a broadcast fee. You can get locals for $12 or not have them and save $12.
But to have them, it is $12, which is a Broadcast Channel fee because it is only for those channels, but they do give the option of not having them, which is more then everyone else.

But to have them, it is $12, which is a Broadcast Channel fee because it is only for those channels, but they do give the option of not having them, which is more then everyone else.
Dish use to include the locals in the price. Then with the flex plan they made locals optional. Now its optional on most plans