Strange dishonline issue

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
Got the 722 hard wired to router and dishonline works well.However this morning was browsing the networks,selected amc.There I found 3 episodes of the 3 stooges.Chose the first episode and it played fine.Decided to try the second episode and got the dreaded HDCP error.Very odd as the 3 stooges are only sd :rolleyes: and secondly the 722 is connected via component cables.I also tried the 3rd episode and got the error again.Any ideas?

Sorry ... I don't want to slap you with a cold wet fish.. but DishOnline is a specific term to mean www <dot> dish online <dot> com.

What you mean is "Dish On Demand" as its displayed when you hit the DVR button once, or Video On Demand as the common technology is meant.. to compare with cable/fios etc..

now as to HDCP ... and episodes of 3Stgs from AMC .. I played the 2nd episode titled #08: Beer Barrel without a problem. ... Though with subsequent cursoring around the menus, it showed me originally that when I first go into Stooges I was on 1 of 4 ... but 1 & 2 are both Beer Barrel ... I then went to the next one.. #116: "I'm an Indian!" and that played (didn't watch all the way through.. but it started playing just fine..

stopped there ...
I'm on a 722k with HDMI & Component hookups,

It does have the capacity to play them ... so you might want to PM a Dish IRT and include which episodes gave you the error so that they can get them looked at..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)