Strange issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

drainsurgeon007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 13, 2012
I have an hr24 and hr34 swm16 multi switch, my problems come from hr34 pixealting, drooping channels from guide and now dropping audio, any help would be fantastic as to solving the problems.... Thanks

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I have an hr24 and hr34 swm16 multi switch, my problems come from hr34 pixealting, drooping channels from guide and now dropping audio, any help would be fantastic as to solving the problems.... Thanks

First, why do you have a SWM16? You're only using 7 tuners. Sounds like a possible unterminated port on a SWM splitter

Thanks i will look at that and see, why would there be a splitter ? Shouldnt one dvr run from leg 1 and the other from leg 2?

Thanks i will look at that and see, why would there be a splitter ? Shouldnt one dvr run from leg 1 and the other from leg 2?

Technically yes. But at the same time you need a maximum of a 4-way splitter. 1 for the 34, 1 for the 24, and 1 for a deca

I have a 2 way splitter coming off leg2 that runs my 24 and deca, then my 34 is straight to leg 1

I will attempt this in morn thanks guys for all the insight yall are great!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)