Strange Occurrence

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
As I do most nights I was watching tv on the main setup HR44 and started getting tired and as usual I shut everything off including the HR44 and went into the bedroom and turned on the bedroom tv & H24 and was going to continue to watch the show so I get all comfortable and hit list and start scrolling down to continue my show and the list freezes and says refreshing list for 2 minuets then it resumes functionality and says the HR44 is disconnected from the network. That’s never happened before. All that is left is my two HR24’s in the list or live tv, so I get up go all the way back down stairs and the front display is dim blue on the HR44. I never bothered to turn the tv & avr back on to see what is actually happening. It’s just strange. I’ll check it in the morning.

I haven’t checked it yet today but this morning the front display was bright blue again so I just turned it off. I’ll check it out tonight.

If it was off and now it's on, either you lost power or you got an update to the software.

I definitely didn’t lose power although if I had I have a large APC unit I use so it would have been ok. It must have been an update. I wonder why it would update within 5 minuets of me shutting it off around 10:15pm. You’d think it would update at like 3am or something.

I definitely didn’t lose power although if I had I have a large APC unit I use so it would have been ok. It must have been an update. I wonder why it would update within 5 minuets of me shutting it off around 10:15pm. You’d think it would update at like 3am or something.
What time zone are you in ... It could have been 12:15 or 1:15 EST .... :yes:no

I’m in CST here in Minot N.D. But for some reason it must have been a reboot because I don’t have the new guide and there was no update. Weird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)