Strange recording issue.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
DVR 722K. So far only OTA but that my be because that is the source I record from most. Say there is a 1 hour show,It will say 1:05 as the recorded time. As you view the recording. it works till say 30:00 min., left could be less could be more. Then recording just ends. Says a full hour but no content. Software 750. Wondering if its software or HD? Or something else?

How many recordings are like this? Have you reset the receiver and tried to view it again? Can you try setting up a timer on a non OTA channel to see if the same thing happens?

What's your signal strength on your ota channel? Sounds like it lost the ota signal.

But when it comes to recording a program from one of your local network stations, your better off using the Dish feed. That frees you up to watch another program of your ota antenna.

Last edited:
It has happened on OTA and Sat channels, Like USA network, or TNT. On the OTA channels I dup the recordings cuz the kids will bump them from time to time, and no this is not the case with these. And it will be fine on the other.IRD..My OTA signal is around 92 at the lowest and 100 on most. My dish feed does not provide HD for locals because of LOS issue if the channels come to 119 110 129 it will work but I think they are on sat 72 or 68, zip is 53066. Thanks for replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)